“Impacting Women; Inspiriting Change”: We aim to assist women in developing a deeper understanding and relationship in God through worship, fellowship, training and leisure; and to enhance our relationship with the wider community by welcoming other cultures and organisations. Encourage spiritual growth, personal development, and leadership among women and to contribute to the general welfare of the home, church, community, and world.
Our Young Women Ministry and Young Adult Women Ministry bring together the young women at Faith Tabernacle in order to:
- Encourage and pursue each woman’s destiny through Christ, according to the Great Commission;
- Encourage recognition of spiritual gifts in each woman, her worth and potential in the kingdom;
- Provide strategies for teaching and nurturing spiritual gifts and talents;
- Support each woman in seeking opportunities and rising to challenges within the immediate church setting, the wider body of Christ and the local community with the authority and power of the Holy Ghost.
Regular activities include:
- Prayer breakfast
- Visitation Ministry
- Women’s Empowerment Meetings
- Women’s Day